PDA

View Full Version : Europeans results

Armorican
31-07-10, 08:40 PM
http://www.rspba.org/html/majorcontests.php?Year=2010&Contest=European%20Championships

Well done Redneck :wave: and the O'Tooles. :PartyRobbie:
...............Double post automerged..............
Having said all that, there appears to be something dodgy with Manor Cunninghams placings 1st, 1st, 1st but 10th for ensemble! How can that be possible?

In my opinion Malcolm MacKenzie should not be judging pipe bands as it's by no means the first time he's pulled a stunt like this.

dronzee
31-07-10, 09:16 PM
Redneck and Co won hands down I was there DRONZEE

ppyper1
31-07-10, 09:33 PM
Redneck plays with slot? Did not know that!

rpeitzsch
31-07-10, 09:37 PM

He plays for Geoghegan Memorial, the winners of 3B.

drummer dave
01-08-10, 12:22 AM
nice one ian mate looks like 3a could be on the cards

Reid
01-08-10, 07:40 AM
Great job Iain!!! Let me know how the head is in the morning!
:bg:

Blue Scotty Girl
01-08-10, 04:57 PM
Fantastic result for both bands, well done :wave:

bill murphy
01-08-10, 05:41 PM

neither did i.no wonder.im not suprised though,hes a mine of info and has given me some great advice
nice one redneck:wave:

jessierose
01-08-10, 08:01 PM
He doesn't play with SLOT. He plays with Geoghegan. (Am I spelling that even nearly right?!)

ppyper1
01-08-10, 08:20 PM
You know, sometimes I'm a complete DOLT! *LOL* Now that you mention it, I knew that.

:bag: :bag: :bag:

James
02-08-10, 07:49 PM
Band of the day for me were Strathclyde police totally fell in love with the drums! wow!

aliashrm
02-08-10, 11:23 PM
You know, sometimes I'm a complete DOLT! *LOL* Now that you mention it, I knew that.

:bag: :bag: :bag: his signature pic does kinda give it away, lol

pipeyboyo
03-08-10, 06:36 PM
boghall were best band on the day. very tight between themselves and SLOT. Fmm seemed to have slipped a little

Armorican
03-08-10, 10:59 PM
boghall were best band on the day. very tight between themselves and SLOT. Fmm seemed to have slipped a little

That's not the impression I get from the clips on youtube.

I've always liked Boghall though, and it's good to see them doing well.

redneck
03-08-10, 11:17 PM
That's not the impression I get from the clips on youtube.

I've always liked Boghall though, and it's good to see them doing well.

Oh noooooooooo, the dreaded judged by youtube quotation......lol, this'll open a cana worms m8.

Armorican
03-08-10, 11:46 PM
Oh noooooooooo, the dreaded judged by youtube quotation......lol, this'll open a cana worms m8.

I know, I know... :hang my head in shame smiley:

Sean
04-08-10, 12:49 AM

You can say that again....

Daz Gregory
05-08-10, 02:51 PM
I listened to Boghall tuning and was very impressed. Same with FMM and Strath Pol had a nice sound going too.

I was also impressed with Ballycoans' sound on the day and feel I've got to Mention University of Beds who had probably one of the best runs I've ever heard them have only to be dumped by one piping judge - if it weren't for that then they would have had a top three....bet they are gutted.

Great day great venue and Rednecks' home brew is something to behold!!

Churchill
05-08-10, 04:19 PM
I missed that Daz, dunno if it was a good thing or not. Bumped into him in the pub on Friday and had a wee blether, didn't have much time on Saturday so see anyone but was glad to bump into you and Steve. Nice to finally meet you guys.

Daz Gregory
05-08-10, 04:55 PM
Nice to finally meet you guys.

I had a listen to you guys warming up too Graham - the drum corps that is.....sounding good mate.

Churchill
05-08-10, 04:57 PM
Cheers Daz, we had a really good run on the park too but obviously not as good as we thought it was. Hey ho, onwards and upwards!