PDA

View Full Version : VB Googlemap

KCB
01-10-10, 08:29 PM
It was a slow Fri. afternoon at the office, so I was expolring some previously unexplored (by me) features of the PBF. I liked VB Googlemap so I decided to input my info. Al was well & good until I added a picture and everybody disappeared.

Is VB Googlemaps malfunctioning or have I damaged yet another piece of sensitive electronic software?

rpeitzsch
01-10-10, 10:31 PM
Oh, so that's why my computer melted, and here I was thinking that it was me. :bg: :bg:

No idea why that's happening, I can't see the "push pins" anymore either. I wonder if it has something to do with our recent software upgrade...

Steve
01-10-10, 10:51 PM
Yes.. prolly the new sofeware upgrade..

I will ask maintainence to have a look at this..

Thanks for posting and bringing to our attenation..

JOHN MACDONALD
09-03-11, 12:25 AM
Is this application being updated?

It may be useful for persons seeking bands and /or networking players
...............Double post automerged..............
I remember there was a similar application called frapper maps some years ago which is now unavailable

JOHN MACDONALD
25-03-11, 03:53 AM
Any............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................re plies............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................??????????????????????? ?????

I am not impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

rpeitzsch
25-03-11, 04:07 AM
Yeah, that's weird. It used to be quite populated and all of the push-pins seem to have disappeared. Um, Maintenance Folks? Any thoughts?

Daz Gregory
25-03-11, 01:46 PM
Looks like we've all been abducted by aliens....bizarre! twas fine a while back.

rpeitzsch
25-03-11, 01:58 PM
Aliens, yes, I like that! Or invasion of the body snatchers...

KCB
25-03-11, 03:30 PM
I've checked periodically since my October 1, 2010 post; it has never worked during that period of time.

Scarlet O'Hair
25-03-11, 04:49 PM
We've done some upgrading, maybe that got missed. I'll have a look!