PDA

View Full Version : Judge Bashin'

redneck
11-09-06, 07:35 PM
New sport............anyone wanna play?.

drummer_dancer
11-09-06, 09:52 PM
Redneck, this sport is hardly new. I've been doing it since i was 4! you could say i'm 100% pro :mlf:

piper_dancer
11-09-06, 09:57 PM
and I learned all of my skills from my lovely sister cindy :cindy:

Pete Walen
11-09-06, 10:15 PM
Redneck, this sport is hardly new. I've been doing it since i was 4! you could say i'm 100% pro :mlf:

The VERBAL bashing is all well and good. I prefer the 8 pound sledge-hammer variety.:bolt:

redneck
12-09-06, 11:12 PM
The VERBAL bashing is all well and good. I prefer the 8 pound sledge-hammer variety.:bolt:

Well at long last, a person on the same wavelength as me..........LOL:thirsty:

redneck
12-09-06, 11:14 PM

Good------------NAME NAMES.:whistle: :whistle: :wink:

Dai Robb
18-09-06, 01:26 PM
Just noticed this thread, Lets be honest Redneck, when you have had a few, you will Bash anyone, Judges, PMs, even the stewards LOL

Pete Walen
18-09-06, 03:23 PM
Becareful which stewards you bash... and where. :scarl: Having played steward more than once, anyone silly enough to try and bash *me* will be in a world of hurt. To paraphrase an Eastern Philospher, you would understand to the core of your being, the meaning of "pain."

:bg:

redneck
18-09-06, 07:08 PM
Just noticed this thread, Lets be honest Redneck, when you have had a few, you will Bash anyone, Judges, PMs, even the stewards LOL

Never in a million years, never once have I pulled a judge or any official. There job is hard enough without some cabbage spoutin' aff abuse.

Behind closed doors there will be the obligatory post mortem of the results but never in public.........I'll leave that to the small minded minority of the cabbage clan.

During our wee early morning stroll around the Green we meet quite a few officials from the R.S.P.B.A...............do you think they'd have greeted me the way they did if I was abusive to them?. LOL, speak my mind I do, but in a civilised manner ( I hope)

Itchyknee
24-09-06, 04:11 PM
I prefer a pick axe handle to a sledge hammer. Just my personal preference.

:scarl:

Piper of Rose
14-06-07, 05:12 PM
There's only been one judge that I wanted on the end of a pike. Don't want to mention names. Most here are on the up and up and decent folks.

Scotty_Ballylough
14-06-07, 06:22 PM
Wat about a 2-stroke chain saw?

Dai Robb
14-06-07, 06:48 PM
Most Judges are simply human/
Otheres are just simple?

Bobby
15-06-07, 03:14 PM
after a bit it's easy to spot the pea****s in amongst the decent ones. (darn filter....how about peacoks?)