PDA

View Full Version : Latest addition

redneck
17-10-06, 09:17 PM
This is the newest member of the wider Redneck clan. Lorraines sister gave birth to a baby boy last night in Dundee, so a wee Scot in the clan nowa days.

Master Deacon Mills.

Eileen & Simon (Si) the proud parents and our wee Jordan ( the big brother )

:thirsty: :thirsty: :thirsty: :irishman: (Hmmm, need a wee dancin' Scotsman the noo )

piper_dancer
17-10-06, 09:18 PM
awwww congrats lol

Mississauga Bassman
17-10-06, 09:21 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!

Itchyknee
17-10-06, 09:21 PM
Nice one Redneck. Big question....is he going to be a piper or a drummer?

Only kidding, many congrats!

piper_dancer
17-10-06, 09:28 PM
neither, its to be a highland dancer. under the direction of Me, Cindy, Mrs. Stormy, and Gillian. it willl be amazing.

redneck
17-10-06, 10:07 PM

LOL, You might be kidding m8, but I wasnae....first thing I done was look at the length a his fingers 'n said-------PIPER. Hahaha 100% true m8.

Thanks to everyone, we are all chuffed da bits........'n our heids hurt Hmmm, wonder why??????? 'tis all Deacons fault. His heid wasnae wetted he was bloody drowned.:thirsty: :thirsty: :thirsty: :thirsty: :thirsty:

drumpretzel
17-10-06, 10:10 PM

LOOK AT THE MEAT HOOKS ON THE LAD!!
BASS DRUMMER FOR SURE!!!

Congratulations Redneck!!

Dai Robb
17-10-06, 10:37 PM
Congtaulations Mate, and at last you have some guid Scottish blood in the family?, It's amazin how a lot of your family are good looking, what was\ that hit you ?? a Bus??LOL
Seriously congrats to Eilleen & Simon,

scotzchick
18-10-06, 11:47 AM
Hey u. I already sent Eileen n Si a message saying so, but congrats to Uncle n Aunt as well :bg: He's absolutely beautiful xoxox

Heilan Mary
18-10-06, 12:29 PM
Sorry just found this. Congrats on the new arrival. He is a wee gem.:cindy:

An claidheamh soluis
18-10-06, 01:28 PM
Nice one mate. You'll have a whole pipe corps shortly

CelticCeith
18-10-06, 02:08 PM
Hey Iain ya ole' Cabbage .... congrats mate.

:irishman:

Dai Robb
18-10-06, 10:01 PM
Definately better looking than his Uncle?

sass jane
19-10-06, 02:47 AM
I've just seen this now Iain...wow...what a sweetie...you have got to be one proud uncle! And just look at how proud Jordan is (he must be just like his Uncle Iain!!)

Hugs all round!!
Sass

redneck
19-10-06, 10:33 AM
I've just seen this now Iain...wow...what a sweetie...you have got to be one proud uncle! And just look at how proud Jordan is (he must be just like his Uncle Iain!!)

Hugs all round!!
Sass

Thanks everyone, yes we are all very happy. There were a few wee complications, but everything went as per text book !!!! lol.(like shellin' peas)

Deacon couldn't wait, he was 2wks early but is very healthy 'n should be home god willing on Friday.

@Sass, Jordan is over the moon.
@Lisa, Her 'n Si will be delighted, won't be too long da ya both see him in the flesh. ( Feb' 2007?)

phyx
19-10-06, 11:38 AM
Congrats Iain!!! :woohoo: :red:

Tommy
23-10-06, 03:31 PM
Very nice,......congratulations old man! :irishman:

Pete Walen
23-10-06, 03:41 PM
As an uncle several times over, and grandad and whatnot -

Congrats!

scotzchick
24-10-06, 04:19 PM
Ah, Iain!
Feb 2007 indeed!!! Roll on, I say!
Did the wee one get home okay the other day?
I couldn't hear a bloody word when u were on the fone the other nite...as we both know!! LOL

alasterdo
24-10-06, 06:23 PM
Just saw this! Congratulations mate! The little guy's got some crackin lookin fingers, get him piping early!! lol

redneck
24-10-06, 06:43 PM
Just saw this! Congratulations mate! The little guy's got some crackin lookin fingers, get him piping early!! lol

That's the first thing I said too, lol.

redneck
24-10-06, 06:45 PM
Ah, Iain!
Feb 2007 indeed!!! Roll on, I say!
Did the wee one get home okay the other day?
I couldn't hear a bloody word when u were on the fone the other nite...as we both know!! LOL

Phone???? the other night??????? Hmmm, canne recall.....lmao.

Aye got home nae bother.

true_blue_piper
25-10-06, 02:39 AM
Definitely a piper.

Just look at his birl finger.....wait till those wee hands get the feel o' a Hardie.

Congratulations mate !

redneck
25-10-06, 06:34 PM
He might just get a chanter fer his 1st birthday, they might be moving over here so I can do the honours.

PowerBoozer007
29-10-06, 12:53 AM
That's a nice blue bunnet the lad is wearing, no doubt what side of the stadium he'll be sitting on! :wink:

redneck
29-10-06, 10:42 AM
Yer right there John m8, and a Liverpool red inda the bargain too.

BTW, sorry 'boot that CD m8, take it ya still ain't received it from our ladyship yet? lol. Send yer details ( again lol ) 'n I'll get one done. Ya can rip one aff fer the wee fat man.

Vikki
29-10-06, 03:19 PM
ok, bit late here but congrats to elaine and simon, and all the family. lovely pics. as far as a pipe band career goes, dont encourage the kid to go down my route!

redneck
29-10-06, 04:38 PM
Hey, don't knock yersel....yer doin' ok.

How's yer wee students doin'? Ya still teachin' the young ones?.

Vikki
29-10-06, 05:02 PM
yeah training my 2, they're coming on well. not so much knocking myself, i know what our end of things is like and i wouldnt recommend any kid to start way things can be sometimes. no doubt you've heard my opinions before... worse than being in a band cause you compete as individual and you take whatever flack you get by yourself

Dai Robb
29-10-06, 10:18 PM
From what I have seen and heard Vikki, I doubt any flack would fly your way? I take my hat off to you, it is I am sure at times a Thankless place to be, all alone out there??. Stick in here Gal??

Vikki
29-10-06, 10:43 PM
oh i get plenty of flack now n again but to be honest couldnt care less about it. i know all the bad points but i enjoy goin out there n competin too much to think but chuckin it in. lol