PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Dai Robb
26-12-06, 02:21 PM
What in hells teeth has happened to My Profile?, I have just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out who I am?, I actually wanted to send a couple of PMs to remind folks about the football Predictions for this weeeknd??
HOW DO YOU DO THAT NOW?? CAN WE STILL DO IT?
I then thought AHA?? I will add things to my Profile then and let the world see what a wonderful person I am??, How the blazes do we do that? and whats the dickens is Zoinks or Zoints or whatever??
Someone PLEASE, let me know how this new thing works? I cannot even send a PM to anyone asking them to tell me how to send a PM??
It is all too much for me to take in, I will have to go lie down in a darkened room.

antonieq
26-12-06, 03:01 PM
For P.M you click once on the username of the one you want to sent P.M to.
Some options will turn up.
Second one is "sent p.m to user".

The Zoints thing is a longer story, will explain this bit later this day .... if someone else hasen't done that before me :)

Also we have to figure out how to get to the old profile .

Hopefully later this day i can clear things up ....or , like above .....if someone else hasen't done that before me

Dai Robb
26-12-06, 03:36 PM
Sorry but it is not working for me, I click on the user name and the Profile thing appears< I still cannot fond out how to send a PM? the old way was ideal, for Old men like me? simple(again like me)

Vikki
26-12-06, 07:24 PM
not sure why the drop down menu when you click on someones name in a post isnt working....

re: editing the profile, a lot of people have had problems with that. long and short of it is, ignore the zoints end of it, you dont need to register an account there - my profile is edited and i haven't. i'll copy a post with details bout editing in suggestions and problems- check it out, see if it helps.

antonieq
27-12-06, 12:22 AM
Just tried three different ways to sent a P.M , all worked .... for me .

1) scroll down the board till you see who was on the board this day , click on that name . A new screen apears( profile) in the right middle site of that screen you see "sent p.m to user".

2) click on Memberslist ,at the upper site of the board, look for the member you want to sent a P.M . Like in point 1 a new screen apears( profile) in the right middle site of that screen you see "sent p.m to user".

3)If the one you want to sent P.M to made a post somewhere click on the username once and a dropdown menu will appear with four options :
- View Public Profile
- Send a private message to......
- Find More Posts by .....
- Add ....To Your Buddy List

EDIT : seems the Zoints thing is turned of now , so all thing turned to normal

Piper of Rose
27-12-06, 12:28 AM
...I have just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out who I am...

Senility kicking in already.

tartaniac
04-01-07, 02:22 AM
Oh, I have missed you all so much. I now have to go over to see what Dai is talking about. Don't worry Dai -- I won't know what it means either.
xo

Dai Robb
04-01-07, 12:21 PM
These Youngsters just dont realise what it is like to be old and decrepit??

piper_dancer
04-01-07, 08:48 PM
What in hells teeth has happened to My Profile?

I didn't know hell had teeth...

tartaniac
04-01-07, 10:00 PM
Oh Dai. It's worse than I thought. Not only are there a ton of new things that I don't understand, but I can't even find the ones that YOU don't understand!

(Where is a five-year old hi-tech wizard when you need one?)