PDA

View Full Version : AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Tennessee loses to LSU

rpeitzsch
02-12-07, 02:18 AM
An intercepted pass resulting in a touchdown cost Tennessee the SEC championship. They were soooooo close........

AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

Bashful
02-12-07, 03:55 AM
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ?????

Later,

B

Robbie.Crow
02-12-07, 05:00 PM
is this about this silly game that you guys call "football" when its really "rugby" :bg:?

rpeitzsch
03-12-07, 09:02 PM
Yup, a rugby-like game with guys wearing lots of pads, taking a break between each play, and numerous time-outs for the TV station breaks.

Piper of Rose
03-12-07, 11:42 PM
That would be TN's one dimensional offense and their losey quarterback who can only play 1/2 of a game

rpeitzsch
04-12-07, 01:30 AM
Considering where they were earlier in the season, I was really pulling for them. I'm sure Ainge will remember that one pass/interception for a llloooonnngggg time to come. Just why in tarnation (you can tell I just got back from there) did he throw to someone who was covered on the outside when he had an open man inside?????

Piper of Rose
04-12-07, 03:09 AM
Who calls a wide out when you're on your own 15? You should keep it on the ground or across the middle. Again one dimensional offense. The defense was hard knocks.

KatieMc
04-12-07, 03:35 AM
I would like to interrupt this lament to announce that I will be in Memphis on my birthday for the LIBERTY BOWL!!!

:kait::cindy::kait::cindy::kait:

(Well... it was football related!)

GO DAWGS!!

Thank you for allowing the interruption. You may resume your lament. :wink:

Piper of Rose
04-12-07, 03:38 AM
lament more like a tyraid. Stupid coaches.

rpeitzsch
04-12-07, 04:46 AM
I could see them going for a pass, the run was getting stopped. The wide-out should have been the distraction ("option") with the middle being the primary target. Guess he got distracted by his own distraction and missed the target.

We were in Ruby Tuesday's in Oak Ridge during that. All of the TVs were tuned in to the game, as one would expect. You can imagine the sounds eminating from that place when he made that throw.

Piper of Rose
05-12-07, 02:50 AM
Oak Ridge???? Dang man you should have let me know you were here. I could have taken care of you. You could have come to the house and cussed them with me. Oak Ridge is only 30-40 minutes away from me.

DUDE!

I could see them going for a pass, the run was getting stopped. The wide-out should have been the distraction ("option") with the middle being the primary target. Guess he got distracted by his own distraction and missed the target.

We were in Ruby Tuesday's in Oak Ridge during that. All of the TVs were tuned in to the game, as one would expect. You can imagine the sounds eminating from that place when he made that throw.

rpeitzsch
05-12-07, 04:44 AM
Yeah, we were in for an extended weekend to do some work on our tree farm in South Clinton and visit with friends, etc., and then were off late Sunday afternoon.

Gotta remember, I was born and raised in O.R. (class of '80 from ORHS). By the way, you can ask Chris Reidel (sp??) about me, we go a very long ways back. And Andrew P. played when we, um, "drowned" my dad's ashes in the Clinch River just across from our farm a few years ago.

Piper of Rose
06-12-07, 01:26 AM
Yeah, we were in for an extended weekend to do some work on our tree farm in South Clinton and visit with friends, etc., and then were off late Sunday afternoon.

Gotta remember, I was born and raised in O.R. (class of '80 from ORHS). By the way, you can ask Chris Reidel (sp??) about me, we go a very long ways back. And Andrew P. played when we, um, "drowned" my dad's ashes in the Clinch River just across from our farm a few years ago.

Andrew is our PM and a great one at that. Chris is great guy. I enjoy his company. Dang it next time let me know we'll get together. I live in Maryville, just south of Maryville College.

Forest Piper
08-12-07, 12:06 AM
I would like to interrupt this lament to announce that I will be in Memphis on my birthday for the LIBERTY BOWL!!!

:kait::cindy::kait::cindy::kait:

(Well... it was football related!)

GO DAWGS!!

Thank you for allowing the interruption. You may resume your lament. :wink:
Yup, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper of Rose
08-12-07, 05:46 AM
boo hisss boo hisss. Sorry never ever ever been a Dawg fan. I grew up in Atlanta and I was always a Ramblin Wreck.