PDA

View Full Version : Away I Go......

Dundee Piper
16-05-06, 08:38 PM
Just a note to say im away on holiday till Saturday, will try to look in but if the beer keeps flowing and my smallpipes get me free drink im gonna stay there :bg:

:pint:

If you really need me ask Redneck to text me

David Hunter MCP

Bashful
16-05-06, 08:51 PM
Have a good time!! :wink:

Later,

B

tartaniac
17-05-06, 12:22 AM
write your address on your belly so they'll know where to mail the body

sass jane
17-05-06, 03:35 AM
write your address on your belly so they'll know where to mail the body

I like that...*nodding vigorously*...that's a very useful piece of advice!! :bg:

Scarlet O'Hair
17-05-06, 03:56 AM
Prolly best it be a tattoo...

tartaniac
17-05-06, 08:29 AM
Actually did it in a fashion when I was responsible for my niece and nephew from Boston for the summer. We did "tattoos." I figured no one was going to be getting a good look at their bums, so I used permanent market and wrote my name, and all my phone numbers. I figured no one was going to see their bums but they could discretely show it to a police officer if need be. First year, they felt a bit odd. Now they rely on it and I'm getting good at being decorative.

Figure if it's good insurance for them, it will be good insurance for the rest of us. Bottom of foot is no good -- you might go barefoot then your private info is exposed. But if you know someone well enough to have all your clothes off, might be a safe guess that they might already know or deserve to know your phone number.

Stormy
17-05-06, 05:12 PM
Well now what a daft post to make after what has been said about "Grandad"!!!
So, what do we know about Dundee (apart from his cakes!)
Does he, you know, wi' sheep in at???

BTW, I shall be "off air" so to speak later in the summer.
Will I be saying when....not bloody likely!!!!!!!! Daft I may be, stupid I ain't.

:cool:

Steve
17-05-06, 06:45 PM
BTW, I shall be "off air" so to speak later in the summer.
Will I be saying when....not bloody likely!!!!!!!! Daft I may be, stupid I ain't.

:cool:

Mr. Stormy... I think ye will let it slip about when ye will be away... and if ye dont... then Dai will tell us as he will be getting his own back... lol

rpeitzsch
17-05-06, 07:01 PM
Yeah, around you lot, I think a healthy dose of paranoia is a good thing. :bg:

tartaniac
18-05-06, 12:34 AM
and make sure you write your address on your bum or your belly so we can get you posted back home.

Dundee Piper
20-05-06, 12:39 PM
Im Back :bg:

Dundee Piper
20-05-06, 05:11 PM
whats everyone been up 2?

piper_dancer
20-05-06, 06:20 PM
hmmm nothing much. making avatars for Dai and stuff :bg:

Dai Robb
21-05-06, 03:10 PM
Whats happening, whats happening, I cant see any new Avatars, what has that Stormy been saying about me? I demand to know, I am in consultancy with my Lawyer at this very moment, someone tell me??

tartaniac
21-05-06, 09:46 PM
Awwww... we're all shaking in your boots now.

Dai Robb
21-05-06, 10:26 PM
Awwww... we're all shaking in your boots now.

Youn had better be my Lady?? I can see Loadsa Money in compensation here

Piper of Rose
22-05-06, 05:04 PM
Same ole thing. Harassing Dai.