PDA

View Full Version : You win.

piper_dancer
26-05-06, 10:29 PM
Apparantly the games on the arcade crashed my computer, so I'm not allowed to play them anymore. Happy time beating my highscores, everyone. :puppydogeyes:

scotzchick
27-05-06, 01:24 AM
The chopper challenge is the one I'm going after! LOL...u sure u really have to stop playing? Gives some of us unworthy opponents elsewhere :devil:

piper_dancer
27-05-06, 05:07 AM
well, I could play in the library or whatever cause then if there is a virus or something, its not affecting MY computer

scotzchick
27-05-06, 10:48 AM
that could be an idea! it's always college and library computers i use when i'm playing and even reading the forum it's sometimes horrible tho...the looks i get when they see wot i'm playin lol

Steve
27-05-06, 12:53 PM
piper dancer.. I am 100% sure that there are no virus`s here in the forum or the Arcade...

You are quiet safe to play...

piper_dancer
27-05-06, 03:51 PM
yea I tried telling my dad that. apparantly stuff was getting sent out from my computer, and the first thing he blames it on is....this. ah well.

mlf
30-05-06, 05:42 PM
pd, i always check the files before i upload and install them on the server so i'm dead sure it isn't a virus.
What spec is your Dads pc and what connection you got !! These games are flash files and can take up a bit of pc resource, maybe this could be why.
Anyways,, we need you in the arcade to keep the competetion going.

piper_dancer
30-05-06, 09:30 PM
I'll try and get to a library. hopefully in about a month, I'll be able to play the games again.