PDA

View Full Version : One Kincardine Solo Drumming Result

KAILY
06-07-08, 09:21 PM
I have just been informed that my wee Grandson Cameron has won his 14th in a row solo drummung championship at Kincardine .
Well Done Cameron
Kaily

Robbie.Crow
06-07-08, 09:23 PM
did we really expect anything else, after all - he is a mckail :bg:

well done cameron!

KAILY
06-07-08, 09:27 PM
did we really expect anything else, after all - he is a mckail :bg:

well done cameron!

Thanks Robbie,
Now all we need is to get you prepared for the Worlds Solo`s and if you stick in and listen to your tutor, you have as good a chance as anyone.
John

DrummerBolley
06-07-08, 09:48 PM
Realy I won too!!!!!!!:woohoo:

rpeitzsch
06-07-08, 11:03 PM
Well done all!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Bashful
07-07-08, 03:20 AM
Cameron Mc had a wonderful performance. Honestly, the kid's a rock when he competes. Gets right in the zone. :bg:

Later,

B

KAILY
07-07-08, 08:09 AM
Realy I won too!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Sorry Drummer Bolley
I was only informed about my Grandson Cameron, but "WELL DONE TO YOU ALSO". I am sure you put in a great performance to get a 1st place
Kaily

janelleTG
07-07-08, 12:24 PM
Congratulations to your young grandson Kaily and to you Drummerbolley.

Pete Walen
07-07-08, 01:36 PM
Congrats to young Cameron, and by extension to his dad and grandad!

(us grandfathers have to stick together, Kaily)

Oh - and congrats to young DrummerBolley as well !

DrummerBolley
07-07-08, 07:01 PM
Sorry Drummer Bolley
I was only informed about my Grandson Cameron, but "WELL DONE TO YOU ALSO". I am sure you put in a great performance to get a 1st place
Kaily

I saw your grandson play he's really great!!!

Canadian Drummer
18-07-08, 01:03 AM
Cameron is certainly a very talented young man. Those who don't know Cameron is 9 years old! 9 freaking years old and man can he play. Big Alex's Maggie Cameron? played really well at 9 years old!I Know dad is proud and he certainly should be , I know Hamilton Police are proud , bodes well for the future of the organization. Somebody video this kid so his talent can be shared with all! [/I]

Bashful
18-07-08, 01:34 AM
Somebody video this kid so his talent can be shared with all! [/I]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aP50bB82NA

Later,

B

DrummerBolley
18-07-08, 01:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aP50bB82NA

Later,

B

WOW I was in that video at 3:45 i'm the kid in the black

Robbie.Crow
18-07-08, 02:54 PM
and where is your kilt??!!???

DrummerBolley
18-07-08, 05:40 PM
and where is your kilt??!!???

This was at 10:00 am I didn't compete in solos there

Celtic Mitch
26-07-08, 03:35 PM
Here's wishing Cameron success at Maxville. You too Drummerbolly.

:woohoo:

Celtic Mitch
04-08-08, 12:18 AM
Cameron McKail, North American Champion Grade 3 Drumming Solo's. I also hear DrummerBolley won his grade as well. What are they feeding these kids eh?

Well done.

Pete Walen
04-08-08, 03:36 AM
Well DONE!

rpeitzsch
04-08-08, 03:45 AM
What are they feeding these kids eh?

Obviously ground-up drum sticks mixed with grade 1 scores. Also, under their pillows there's an mp3 player playing back Duthart, Kilpatrick, and others over and over again whilst they sleep.

Well done all!!!!

Celtic Mitch
04-08-08, 02:24 PM
Obviously ground-up drum sticks mixed with grade 1 scores. Also, under their pillows there's an mp3 player playing back Duthart, Kilpatrick, and others over and over again whilst they sleep.

Well done all!!!!

Well, I did see young Cameron eating allot of chocolate bars on Friday night, even though it was after the contest...I'm thinking...the boy knows where it's at. Chocolate....food of champions! :woohoo:

DrummerBolley
05-08-08, 10:19 PM
Well, I did see young Cameron eating allot of chocolate bars on Friday night, even though it was after the contest...I'm thinking...the boy knows where it's at. Chocolate....food of champions! :woohoo:

I saw him too he was in the pool when we were playing football with Sandy it was Flint and Hamilton vs Windsor Police