PDA

View Full Version : The Doogster

DoogieG
01-03-06, 07:02 PM
Hi All
Just to say I made it safely here...after just getting used to the auld place!! The new forum is great...nice and easy to use. Look forward to learning summat and perhaps enlightening others!!!! You have been warned!!:devil:

phyx
01-03-06, 07:31 PM
You'll get used to this place in no time. Glad to have you here. :pint:

Adam
02-03-06, 11:34 AM
Hi Doogie, yer' lookin' pretty good in yer' avatar. The operation and the hormone treatment went alright then?? :battingeyes: :bg:

Dai Robb
02-03-06, 03:48 PM
Dare I ask how yours went then Tcheuterloon? LOL

Adam
02-03-06, 05:55 PM
Ach, my operation wisnae' gender bendin', just the same auld trouble with my toarluath.

DoogieG
02-03-06, 06:14 PM
Aye...the hormone treatment worked a treat...just getting used to these strange lumps in front of me!!! I think my photo shows how the kilt should be worn correctly!!!

DoogieG
02-03-06, 07:47 PM
As you can all see, I stopped taking the pills and had things added and taken away!

Despite the Union Flag wrist band..Im pictured here singing Dougie MacLeans awesome tune 'Caledonia' :red:

Dai Robb
02-03-06, 08:57 PM
Pity we cant have a "soundthreads", You certainly look the part Doogie, despite the Wrist band as you said, maybe organise a party at the worlds and you can regaile us with it.

:pint: :red:

Adam
03-03-06, 10:13 AM
You look more like you are doing a stand up comedy routine in a Working Men's Club, "Did you hear about the Irishman who locked his keys in the car?
Took him eight hours to get his family out. Thank you very much, what do you do when you come across an elephant in the jungle? Wipe it off and apologise. I thank you! An Englishman entered a bar and stood beside a Scotsman. After they had chatted for a while the Scot asked "Where are you from?" The Englishman replied "I'm from the finest country in the world." The Scot looked sceptical and replied "Are you? You have a ****ing funny accent for a Scotsman." Thank you very much, last orders half past 10, Bingo Tuesday night".

DoogieG
03-03-06, 11:54 AM
You Know..its strange you should mention that mate....people often start laughing when I sing!!!

Does anyone know where I can buy some wristbands with a Scottish motif!!!!:bg: