PDA

View Full Version : The Cindy Special

drummer_dancer
13-07-06, 06:18 PM
Okay this is a quite complex recipe so I've written it out in two different step by step instructions....the short version and the long version (depends on the niceness of your sister)

Short Version
1. Decide on the food you would like to eat
2. Yell at the top of your lungs "KAAIIIITLIIINNN!" (or your sister's name)
3. Ask her to make you the food of your choice
4. Wait till she's done then enjoy
(tip her with a hug if she did well)

Long Version
1. Decide on the food you would like to eat
2. Moan and groan about being hungry for at least an hour
3. Become more specified about the food you crave, in your moans of hunger
4. Come up with an excuse for why you can't make it yourself (ex.it's too far)
5. Gradually increase volume of moans until sister becomes beyond irritated
6. When she says "FINE! I'LL MAKE IT FOR YOU!", immediately shut up&smile
7. Enjoy your food, and if you are REALLY efficient, you will think about what you will say for step #4 NEXT time your hungry!

Hope you all like it...I sure do :wasnme: :bgt:

piper_dancer
13-07-06, 06:29 PM
those are quite accurate, Cindy.

SEE WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH!!?

I'm too nice to that girl named Cindy that we call my sister.

Spitty
13-07-06, 08:38 PM
i thought the cindy special would be... these easy steps..

1 - take food that is usually easy to make in the micro wave - example 2 second cookies..
2- BURN THE HELL OUT OF IT...

hahahaha i still remember the day i walked in ur house and smelt the burnt cookie...

piper_dancer
13-07-06, 09:47 PM
yeah cindy it said 2 seconds in the micro....not 2 hours 0.o

Dai Robb
13-07-06, 10:36 PM
In cannot believe that my two favourite adopted Grand daughters could be so nasty to each other?/ Oh and Spitty I want to know the next time you enter the house? I have a responsibility you know ??

Spitty
13-07-06, 10:40 PM
lol hahahaha... yes sir!

piper_dancer
13-07-06, 11:09 PM
In cannot believe that my two favourite adopted Grand daughters could be so nasty to each other?/
it's not sae much being nasty to each other. just her being nasty to me. :wink:

Dai Robb
14-07-06, 09:54 AM
it's not sae much being nasty to each other. just her being nasty to me. :wink:

Typical Older sisters, If she tries it again I will send her to her room, without any supper !!

piper_dancer
14-07-06, 02:09 PM
well, she tried it a lot yesterday and also I know she will today as no mum is home to make her food. And I get in trouble if I don't make her any so.....:puppydogeyes:

drummer_dancer
14-07-06, 03:47 PM
I love how you have been taking advantage of the fact that i haven't checked the forums EVERY SINGLE HOUR...now u feel you can fool everyone and blame all the meanyness on me when it is clearly YOU. I may be cooking retarded but your still the mean one. o ya, and spitty, thats the cindy special #2 :bg: i know u like that one.
at least its not the kaitlin special:
1-make a delicious breakfast of pancakes and bacon and eggs and toast
2-make the hugest mess ever in the kitchen
3-walk away and eat your (or cindys) food
4-leave the kitchen with crumbs everywhere, dishes all over, spilled nondescript food all over the counter, etc. *bonus points if there is pancake batter up the wall.

piper_dancer
14-07-06, 03:57 PM
I don't remember the last time I've made pancakes. I usually make bacon and egg and cheese in a toasted sandwich AND I clean it all up.

rpeitzsch
14-07-06, 06:45 PM
I usually make bacon and egg and cheese in a toasted sandwich AND I clean it all up.

Mmmmmmm, I'm hungry after reading all this. KKKKKAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTTLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNN I'M HHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix me a sandwich, will you? Huh? Please? Please? Please? I'm REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY HHHHHHUUUUNNNGGGRRRRRRYYYYYY, in fact, I'm dying of hunger! Please? Please? Please? Kaitlin! Will you make me a sandwich?? huh? please?

:bg:

piper_dancer
14-07-06, 06:58 PM
Mmmmmmm, I'm hungry after reading all this. KKKKKAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTTLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNN I'M HHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix me a sandwich, will you? Huh? Please? Please? Please? I'm REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY HHHHHHUUUUNNNGGGRRRRRRYYYYYY, in fact, I'm dying of hunger! Please? Please? Please? Kaitlin! Will you make me a sandwich?? huh? please?

:bg:
yes, I most definately will since you asked so nicely.
Only you're going to have to wait until sunday because I'm gone tonight and tomorrow night, and can't find a spare 5 minutes.

what do you want in it?

Oh and I forgot to mention your end of the bargain.....do the dishes:dishes:

drummer_dancer
14-07-06, 07:06 PM
Pshaa ...you?...clean Up?....ya Right!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Spitty
14-07-06, 07:36 PM
" cream ? "

" no cream? "

" ok no cream!"

CelticCeith
14-07-06, 08:17 PM
I don't remember the last time I've made pancakes. I usually make bacon and egg and cheese in a toasted sandwich AND I clean it all up.

Now the funny thing here is these two are more then likely sitting beside each other on the couch (watching Zoolander) and fighting on the forum. Gotta love modern technology ... people don't even argue in person anymore LOL. Gone is the day when I used to steal all my sisters dolls and hang them out the window by their necks.

Then I would lock all the doors so she couldn't get in the hoose!!!! :devil:

Jamesinator
14-07-06, 08:21 PM
haha at least your sister doesnt throw knives at you lol

Spitty
14-07-06, 08:56 PM
lol
my brother beats me up

piper_dancer
14-07-06, 09:14 PM
haha but Your brother doesn't tell ugly gross smelly people that you have a crush on them, then the next day you find them hitting on you.....:bolt:...haha James sorry couldn't resist

Nowan
15-07-06, 02:52 AM
*whispers to everyone but the _dancer sisters*

aww... look at'm... mockin' eachother...

knowing they wouldnae be able to miss one another :lovers:...

They won't admit it, but they know I'm right...

for just this once :bg:

drummer_dancer
14-08-06, 10:45 PM
hahaha dunno bout that....