PDA

View Full Version : Heilan' Mary & Boghall 'n Bathgate

redneck
28-07-06, 08:22 PM
Good luck da Mary doll fer her debut wi Boghall tomorrow at the Europeans.

Be thinkin' 'boot yee M8. xoxoxo Knock 'em dead.

Dundee Piper
28-07-06, 08:28 PM
i'll get the pictures :bg:

Bobby
28-07-06, 08:53 PM
Good Luck Mary !! Knock'em dead.

Dai Robb
28-07-06, 10:47 PM
I will lay odds that the Butterflies are doing the Rumba in your Stomach Mary>, But you know you can do it, "Nae Tother abaw" once you get that first beat, you will be off , like a rat up a drainpipe?? Have a ball and enjoy it love. We are all rootin for you.

redneck
29-07-06, 08:19 PM
Just this minute had a phone call from Gillian............they were 5th in drumming 'n just outside the top 6 finish as a band.

Well done on yer first grade1 contest 'n a good result all round.

Dai Robb
29-07-06, 10:49 PM
Well done Gillian, I bet you are relieved that is over?now for the Big One Girl>

Heilan Mary
30-07-06, 12:59 PM
It is a relief that its over. The butterflies I think were dancin the can can. It all went quite quick. Went to final tuning had a run over of the breaks. Was such a relief when I finished. Felt totally drained when I came off and tired had set in during the reel and I felt my arms gettin heavier but got there in the end. Thanks for all the support :yourock: . Lisa and I also managed to get a chance to talk to Viki - (such a nice lass) hopefully get a drink with yae the next time. :yourock:

Itchyknee
30-07-06, 02:32 PM
Good on ye Mary. Total respect! I don't think my nerves would be up to that.

:yourock:

Vikki
31-07-06, 02:44 PM
was nice to meet you n lisa on sat, sorry i didnt really get a chance to chat longer. better finding me after i've competed! congrats on gettin through it, did well. maybe top 6 finish next time!!