PDA

View Full Version : Guess who...

Nowan
08-08-06, 12:33 AM
... is going to the worlds afterall?!

It's .... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bg:

I had a lot of trouble because of my work... well it was upposed to be work, but it turned out to stay at home waiting for the employers to call me when they needed me... dreamjob I hear some of you think, but i didnae get payed for it... :bg:

so it got down to the last 2 weeks to plan it since i did manage to get some money... back then ryanair was still cheap... so i tried to contact my friend who would be going with me... but she didnae replied for a week, so the ryanair tickets got too expensive...

Too make a long story short... after a lot of looking for info, searching, calling the whole jada jada... i finally managed today to get transport by bus...

I'm so happy I could cry... :P

I'm reaaaaaaaally looking forward to see the lot of you, should make a great weekend... I'm also planning to go to Cowal, I don't know how many of you will be there... And I'm again planning a two week tuition period at the piping centre in september / october...

Before I stop typing about myself in this hysterical mood, I'd like to thank Gillian for ebing there and listening to all my frustrations :bg:
:yourock:

Heilan Mary
08-08-06, 12:49 AM
:yourock: Yes!!!!! Another one joins the party. :mlf: Glad your coming along.

piper_dancer
08-08-06, 01:58 AM
I'm so jealous.... :puppydogeyes:

Dai Robb
08-08-06, 02:15 PM
Looks like it is going to be one heck of a Party Folks?? bring it on I say!!! I am busy stocking up on the Liver salts, and the various remedies for the morning after, better add a couple of sick bags I suppose?
See you all in Glasgow !!

drummer_dancer
08-08-06, 02:23 PM
Ia GaUaEaSaSa WaEa AaRaEa MaIaSaSaIaNaGa TaHaEa BaIaGaGaEaSaTa PaAaRaTaYa OaFa TaHaEa CaEaNaTaUaRaYa, KaAaIaTa! AaWa MaAaNa TaHaIaSa SaUaCaKaSa.

piper_dancer
08-08-06, 03:41 PM
NaOa KaIaDaDaIaNaGa aEaHa!a aOaHa aWEaLaL aTaHaEaYa aDaIaDNa'aTa aCaOaMaEa aSaEEa aTaHaEa aMaUDaMaEaNa aAaFaTaEaRa aCaAMaBaRaIaDaGaEa aANaDa aTaHaEaYa aDaIDaNa'aTa aCaOaMaEa aTOa aMaAaXaVaIaLaLaE/aMaOaNaTaRaEaAaLa'aSa aBEaEaRa aTaENaTaSa aSaOa aTHaEaYa aCaAaNa aBaEa aJEaAaLaOaUaSa.

tartaniac
08-08-06, 05:28 PM
I'm so jealous.... :puppydogeyes:

I'm more jealous than you are. I am green with envy as well. And I'd have that extra 3,000 miles to conquer. Not fair.

Stormy
08-08-06, 10:56 PM
RIGHT YOU TWO, BEHAVE YERSELS'!!!!!
(If you have trouble reading this, place an "a" between each letter)
:stopit:

Why are you so jealous??
I will have to walk for 15 mins to the train station then suffer a 15 minute journey to Glasgow followed by a further 15 minute walk to Glasgow Green. My poor legs will be killing me and Danny and I will no doubt need a few beers enroute to keep us going.

Dai, sick bags?? C'mon I aint that ugly!!! :wink:

drummer_dancer
09-08-06, 12:12 AM
HaAaHaAaHaAa WaEaLaLa AaTa LaEaAaSaTa YaOaUa CaAaNa GaEaTa TaHaEaRaEa SaTaOaRaMaYa! AaNaDa YaAa KaAaIaTa, MaUaDaMaEaNa AaNaDa SaTaUaFaFa WaAaSa PaRaEaTaTaYa SaWaEaEaTa BaUaTa Ia JaUaSaTa SaOaMaEaHaOaWa DaOaNa'aTa TaHaIaNaKa IaTa QaUaIaTaEa MaEaAaSaUaRaEaSa UaPa TaOa TaHaEa WaOaRaLaDaSa... OaHa WaEaLaLa, WaEa WaIaLaLa JaUaSaTa HaAaFaTaAa HaAaVaEa OaUaRa OaWaNa LaIaTaTaLaEa PaAaRaTaYa AaFaTaEaRa FaEaRaGaUaSa.... OaRa GaOa TaOa SaHaAaNaEa'aSa!

piper_dancer
09-08-06, 12:32 AM
we'll see about shane's

Scarlet O'Hair
09-08-06, 02:21 AM
LOL!!!! Shanes will be good, but I"m in Tent City this weekend.....as for the mudmen, you girls shoulda brought your shirts! I had more compliments on mine all weekend that I can say, and it was great advertising for the boys!

piper_dancer
09-08-06, 02:59 AM
HAHA I did bring my shirt but I was too lazy to walk over to the car and change out of my kilt outfit...oh well...I'll change into it after fergus I guess? bring yours too okay?

drummer_dancer
09-08-06, 03:40 AM
ill try and remember too

tartaniac
09-08-06, 07:23 AM
as for the mudmen, you girls shoulda brought your shirts! I had more compliments on mine all weekend that I can say,

Somehow, I think it had something to do with what you had IN your shirt. Hey, guys are guys. You gave them legal oogling rights with that shirt.

tartaniac
09-08-06, 07:26 AM
RIGHT YOU TWO, BEHAVE YERSELS'!!!!!
Why are you so jealous??
I will have to walk for 15 mins to the train station then suffer a 15 minute journey to Glasgow followed by a further 15 minute walk to Glasgow Green. My poor legs will be killing me and Danny and I will no doubt need a few beers enroute to keep us going.

Oh, Poor Lad.

Me heart is bleedin' fer ya. :puppydogeyes:

Dai Robb
09-08-06, 04:06 PM
As long as you mange to stay close to the bar in the Tent, that way we will not have to push our way to the front, you and danny can do all the paying??
Looking forward to seeing you both Mate, just a matter of 25 hours till I board that big silver bird and head for "gods Country"

Nowan
09-08-06, 06:28 PM
Ok... I'm leaving in a few hours...

I'll be travelling with a friend, but I'll be settled on my own at the Cragendmuir Camping ground in Stepps.

If anyone would be in the area, make sure to let me know so we can meet up, my mobile number is 00 32 497 24 23 62 ...

Beneath is a picture of me, in order to continue the line of 'sick bags'...

I'll probably be wearing a royal stuart kilt, black leather sporran, and a black t-shirt with a Stuart-crest on it, with 'The Lowland Pipers' written beneath it, last named might be covered in a blueish raincoat :bg:

Looking forward to meeting you all...!

redneck
09-08-06, 07:22 PM
Nowan m8, go to the beertent nearest the greenhouse m8.
Top end of the green near the big colum.