|30-10-06, 12:08 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stoney Creek, Canada
Casino cash: $2147483647
Thanked 1,096 Times in 729 Posts
Competition Quiz number 2
1. What was the title of Marilyn Monroe's unfinished 1962 film?
2. Which awards were first presented in 1929?
3. Who had the fastest selling debut single in UK pop chart history?
4. On which island was the TV series Bergerac set?
5. Which was the first British sitcom to win the best comedy prize at the Golden Globe awards?
6. Which showman coined the phrase 'The greatest show on earth'?
7. In which country was actress Ursula Andress born?
8. In which British river did novelist Virginia Wolf drown?
9. Which guitarist joined the Rolling Stones having played with Rod Stewart and the Faces?
10. Who is the presenter of UK TV's Deal or No Deal (as at 2006)?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|30-10-06, 12:59 AM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: west of uranus
Casino cash: $250
Thanked 295 Times in 166 Posts
1) Somethings Got to Give (a.k.a. My Favorite Wife)
2) Academy Awards
3) Either "Candle in The Wind" or "Anything is Possible/Evergreen" (depending on what website you use to cheat !)
5) The Office
6) PT Barnum
7) Berne, Switzerland
8) River Ouse
9) Ron Wood
10) Noel Edmonds
|30-10-06, 01:51 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Casino cash: $352
Thanked 138 Times in 57 Posts
What HE said.......(where's my 10 points????) HAHAHA
(Losing, Even After Forty Seasons)
Q: How many leafs fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 6. 1 to do the job and 5 to talk about how good the old light bulb was!
Q: What do the Leafs and the Titanic have in common?
A: Both look great until they hit the ice.
GO HABS GO!!
|02-11-06, 04:48 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern Ireland
Casino cash: $27521
Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,570 Posts
1: Somethings Got To Give
2: the Oscars
3: Will Young - Evergreen/Anything Is Possible
5: The Office
6: Phineas T Barnum
8: River Ouse
9: Ronnie Woods
10: Noel Edmunds
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Another Quiz||Reid||Bagpipe Maintenance
& Piping Technical Help
|0||03-04-07 03:50 PM|
|Competition Quiz Scoreboard||piper_dancer||Competition Quiz Room||0||29-10-06 11:53 PM|
|Competition Quiz number 1||piper_dancer||Competition Quiz Room||6||29-10-06 11:48 PM|
|Rules for the Competition Quiz Room||Joanna Avashite||Competition Quiz Room||0||16-10-06 09:56 PM|
|What about the play up option in competition?||baxdrum||General Piping Room||10||20-04-06 07:57 PM|